PDA

View Full Version : thank you!

tedivm
2010-04-27, 12:26 AM
I rarely do this, despite being in the software business myself, but I just need to thank you so much for this program. It has literally changed everything about how I work, all for the better. The distinction between contexts and projects alone makes life so much simpler- by grouping similar tasks, regardless of project, it makes it so much easier to really build a momentum and get a ton accomplished. Don't even get me started on the quick entry bar, I could go on about that forever.

So thank you. You've increased my productivity more than any other product or methodology has. At the end of my trial I actually purchased the family license so my two roommates could enjoy benefit from the productivity boost.

I just can't wait for my ipad to get here so I can use OmniGraffle on it :-)

Brian
2010-04-27, 04:19 PM
Thank you so much for the kind words! It's really great to be able to do something positive for folks.

We're really standing on the shoulders of giants, though. David Allen is the guy who invented contexts, for example. (His website: http://www.davidco.com/)

Heck, a customer taking OmniOutliner and writing some great AppleScripts that turned it into a GTD system is the thing that really started us down this crazy journey! Our customers rule. :-)