PDA

View Full Version : Command-Tab Problems

invictus26
2010-05-24, 07:47 AM
When I'm in a different Space than the one with OF and I try to Cmd-Tab to OF, it usually takes many tries to switch spaces. I've had this problem for about a year now. Do other people have this problem? Is there a way to fix it?

curiousstranger
2010-05-25, 05:27 PM
When I'm in a different Space than the one with OF and I try to Cmd-Tab to OF, it usually takes many tries to switch spaces. I've had this problem for about a year now. Do other people have this problem? Is there a way to fix it?

I have this same problem and have just gotten used to doing multiple cmd-tabs

curt.clifton
2010-05-26, 11:24 AM
Be sure to use Help → Send Feedback to let Omni know about the problem (and to "up vote" the problem if it bugs you).

invictus26
2010-09-16, 09:45 AM
In 1.8 I'm still having this problem. Has anyone found a way around it?

whpalmer4
2010-09-16, 10:26 AM
Can you post a screenshot of your Spaces preferences, and a list of what apps are typically running when you see this? I don't normally use Spaces, and playing around with it in response to your post, I haven't had any failures, but maybe if I set things up the way you have them that will change...a recipe for reproducing it will make a fix more likely!

invictus26
2010-09-16, 01:10 PM
Here are my spaces preferences. I usually have Safari, Mail, Path Finder, OF and iCal open.

http://s4.postimage.org/6unDA-f2111f9f.png

whpalmer4
2010-09-16, 05:49 PM
I'll try those out, thanks.

Have you seen the behavior I just reported, where if you have the Perspectives window displayed, select a perspective, and press Delete to remove it, the Perspectives window ends up hidden behind one of your other OmniFocus windows? Only happens for me if I have Spaces enabled.

invictus26
2010-09-18, 07:52 PM
Have you seen the behavior I just reported, where if you have the Perspectives window displayed, select a perspective, and press Delete to remove it, the Perspectives window ends up hidden behind one of your other OmniFocus windows? Only happens for me if I have Spaces enabled.

I just tried that, but nothing happened to the perspectives window.