PDA

View Full Version : Change Context?

mischa
2010-06-29, 12:41 AM
Hi,
I would like to know if there is an easy way to change my way to many CONTEXTs to a lower number. Can I overwrite or redefine a Context? By my own stupidity I have contexts like "Errands: Bookshop", "Errands: Grocery", "Errands: Pharmacy" and so on. And I would like to change all these into "Errands".

Best,
Michael

hypotyposis
2010-06-29, 06:35 AM
Hi,
I would like to know if there is an easy way to change my way to many CONTEXTs to a lower number. Can I overwrite or redefine a Context? By my own stupidity I have contexts like "Errands: Bookshop", "Errands: Grocery", "Errands: Pharmacy" and so on. And I would like to change all these into "Errands".

Best,
Michael

Michael,

There probably is a better way to do this, but with my limited knowledge what I can think of is simply mass selecting all the tasks you want moved, dragging-and-dropping into the "Errands" context, and then getting rid of the sub contexts as needed.

mischa
2010-06-29, 08:49 AM
Drag&Drop? Common, that is too simple!

(ROFL)

Thanks so much for this trick, works perfect for me. Do not know, why I did not try D&D.

Regards,
mischa

hypotyposis
2010-06-29, 08:11 PM
Glad this helped!

Drag&Drop? Common, that is too simple!

(ROFL)

Thanks so much for this trick, works perfect for me. Do not know, why I did not try D&D.

Regards,
mischa