PDA

View Full Version : Omni Group- We Love You!!

MissKaren
2010-07-30, 06:22 AM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It's gorgeous and you all are the absolute best!! ( and I'm on a post-download OF for iPad "high"!) :)

Eye_Doc
2010-07-30, 06:36 AM
Totally agree! Weekly reviews with cup of coffee on sofa now a reality!

Thanks Omniguys!

jonoslack
2010-07-30, 06:38 AM
I'm with you - looks absolutely fantastic (even if I have crashed it already!)

kpcnsk
2010-07-30, 06:38 AM
Wow. Beautiful. Worth every penny. This is how GTD works for me. :D

Leif
2010-07-30, 06:39 AM
Same here, great work! Have a super weekend!

moniot
2010-07-30, 06:41 AM
Nice job, y'all. The wait was worth it, and the comments in the forum this morning were hilarious. It was almost like waiting in line for a new iPhone. :)

MissKaren
2010-07-30, 06:44 AM
The great thing is....I know that whatever problems with the app I may encounter, these guys will actually WORK to fix it.....and in a timely manner, I might add!!

EspeGalera
2010-07-30, 06:46 AM
Finally got it!!! Thanks you all!! It looks fantastic, I haven't had any problem launching it :)

EspeGalera
2010-07-30, 06:48 AM
Lol, 425 people watching this forum hahaha

whpalmer4
2010-07-30, 06:54 AM
Nice job, y'all. The wait was worth it, and the comments in the forum this morning were hilarious. It was almost like waiting in line for a new iPhone. :)

My 7 year old and I camped out in a tent in the back yard to get more of that "opening day" feel :) He loves checking off "his" tasks in OmniFocus! Actually doing the tasks is a different story, of course, but you have to take the little victories when you can...

Betsy
2010-07-30, 07:02 AM
My 7 year old and I camped out in a tent in the back yard to get more of that "opening day" feel :) He loves checking off "his" tasks in OmniFocus! Actually doing the tasks is a different story, of course, but you have to take the little victories when you can...

Oh, that is too cute!

Kip
2010-07-30, 07:22 AM
Just wanted to add my thanks in here as well.

I've watched some of the vitriol on the Twitter this morning over the pricing, please know that many of us are quietly buying and enjoying the work you've done.

I hope you all get some rest and then come back fresh to tackle whatever little issues arise.

Meanwhile, I'm continuing to enjoy the iPad version and will be moving all those no context actions into their proper contexts over a cup of tea that I never seem to do in front of the computer and the desktop version of OmniFocus.

DethByJazz
2010-07-30, 07:24 AM
Nice job guys. This app is clean and will get tons of use. Thanks for making it!

ubbenholdthekraut
2010-07-30, 07:26 AM
I absolutely love it.

I was concerned about some of the earlier posts as I followed the progress.

I can't think of anything I'd change.

My two favorite apps on my Ipad are omnigraffle and omnifocus.

Not sure why other apps suck so much.

The only thing that could improve it would be to add the clip-o-tron 3000, but from my understanding , that's out of your hands.

Worth the wait. Now I can start checking some of my to-do list items off. I've been on strike for the past two months!!

Kip
2010-07-30, 07:42 AM
Oh, and the review mode? Thank you, thank you, thank you!

kcwookie
2010-07-30, 07:56 AM
This is an out of the park home run. This is the best OF yet. You've really set the bar high, now you need to really update the other two. I didn't even whence at the price (you'd better not put it on sale for a very long time). Nothing for the iPad is even close. WOW!

steven
2010-07-30, 08:57 AM
The pricing complaints are analogous to the "No USB on the iPad???? OMG!!! WTF?????"

Graffle seemed a little pricey, but I bought it anyway, and I don't use it a ton.

But this? This IS magical, and I'd pay double without complaining; triple with complaining.

And believe me, I can complain. :)