PDA

View Full Version : Zooming in Omni

Target1
2006-09-23, 04:17 AM
Is there any way to zoom? By this I mean, simply make everything bigger without making the actual font size bigger. I have terrible eyesight, but don't want to have to make the font size bigger, I'd rather just zoom. In Word I generally just zoom to 125%, and can then zoom out when I need to see more of the doc.

Thanks,

Mark

Target1
2006-09-24, 10:24 AM
Can anyone help on this? My eyes are killing me from looking at 12 point Times New Roman for 8 hours everyday because I refuse to use a different font, or a bigger size.

Mark

xiamenese
2006-09-24, 09:56 PM
Can anyone help on this? My eyes are killing me from looking at 12 point Times New Roman for 8 hours everyday because I refuse to use a different font, or a bigger size.

Mark
Currently, there is no zooming within OOPro, nor OO I therefore presume. Use the "Send Feedback" under the Help menu to put in a request to Omni.

In the meantime, you could:

(1) change the display to a lower resolution than the native one for your display--my wife has done that on her MacBook, as she found text far too small for comfort. If you have the Display menu showing, you can switch easily in and out of display resolutions.
(2) make use of the "Universal Access" settings in the System Preferences, again switching in and out of magnification with the assigned keystrokes. I believe you can set the degree of magnification through the options.

Mark