PDA

View Full Version : voice memos

AEW
2012-06-01, 10:31 AM
Is there anyway to sync voice memos recorded on iPhone with omnifocus. That would be awesome. Please let me know.

I love omniFocus. It's a great product thanks for making it!

dbourbon
2012-06-01, 01:23 PM
Is there anyway to sync voice memos recorded on iPhone with omnifocus. That would be awesome. Please let me know.

I love omniFocus. It's a great product thanks for making it!
You can add voice notes in the Draft app to Omnifocus. Works great.

whpalmer4
2012-06-01, 01:36 PM
if you use OmniFocus for iPhone, you can record audio notes as attachments to actions, and they'll be available for playback on the Mac.

AEW
2012-06-04, 01:10 PM
Do I need to buy omni focus for my phone first? Also what is the "Draft App to omnifocus.

Thank you

whpalmer4
2012-06-10, 04:06 PM
Yes, you would need to buy OmniFocus for iPhone if you wanted to use it. You get convenient, portable access to all of your tasks. I think you'll wonder why you waited so long to buy it, but if it isn't for you, you can request a full refund from Omni within 30 days of purchase.

I think the other poster is referring to the Drafts (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drafts/id502385074?mt=8) app. I see that it can send text to OmniFocus, but I don't see anything about voice notes, and I'd be willing to bet the price of the Drafts app that it sends to OmniFocus on the iPhone, not to OmniFocus on a Mac.