PDA

View Full Version : Crashes and Bugs, Badly needed features.

JeffB.
2008-07-17, 10:10 AM
OF 1.0 Feeling more and more like a paid Beta. When it can't sync because of untrusted certs, I get frequent popups, and instability of saves. For example, I added attachments to an item. Then when I went back to that item, they were gone. Also, no way to delete attachments. What if one mifs a recording and wants to overwrite? Also, recording attachments are all named Audio.caf, no way to differentiate? Also, not very easy to tell when recording, button should change color, or better yet a red standard "recording" dot icon should appear.

Oh, and saving a photo attachment takes a long time. Seems like there should be a better way. Quicker like when the onboard Apple Camera app is used.

This app has great promise, but I am bummed I had to pay money to be a Beta tester.

Brian
2008-07-17, 11:08 PM
Jeff - I'm really sorry for the frustration. Some of the things you mention sound like bugs that we're working on and some of them sound like features we just didn't have time for.

I don't know if it makes you feel any better, but we are working on this stuff, and developers are also frustrated, just for different reasons (http://furbo.org/2008/07/14/bugging/).

It will get better.