PDA

View Full Version : Monospaced "field edit window"

jem
2006-07-06, 12:45 PM
Once, before the sneaky peaks, I was able to set OW to use a monospaced font for the "field edit window" (whatever the name is), but now I can't find how I did it :( ... so, how do I do this?

troyb
2006-07-06, 02:10 PM
The font in your zoomed editor should be whatever you specify for Font Style in your "Page Appearance" preferences or site preferences.

Handycam
2006-07-06, 03:05 PM
For some reason, Bitstream Vera Sans Mono does not work. I use it in TextMate and BBEdit all the time. Any ideas why?

afb
2006-07-06, 08:41 PM
I thought this was set by using the fonts palette.

jem
2006-07-07, 01:26 AM
The font in your zoomed editor should be whatever you specify for Font Style in your "Page Appearance" preferences or site preferences.
This didn't work

This worked

troyb
2006-07-07, 10:54 AM
For some reason, Bitstream Vera Sans Mono does not work. I use it in TextMate and BBEdit all the time. Any ideas why?

Do you always default back to the regular typeface? It seems that selecting different typefaces doesn't work correctly.

troyb
2006-07-07, 10:55 AM

Yes, this will do the trick!

Handycam
2006-07-08, 02:09 PM
Do you always default back to the regular typeface? It seems that selecting different typefaces doesn't work correctly.

No, the font in the source view prefs pane correctly shows "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono 11.0", but the source view window shows what looks like Geneva or Lucida Grande. All other fonts work OK, like Monaco or ProFont.

You can get the font here (http://www.dafont.com/download/?os=win&file=bitstream_vera_mono), among other places.

troyb
2006-07-12, 01:33 PM
Thanks, I missed that we were talking about the source editor. It looks like some fonts (including Bitstream Vera Sans Mono) wont display in the source view like they should. We do have an open bug on this issue.