The Omni Group Forums

The Omni Group Forums (http://forums.omnigroup.com/index.php)
-   OmniFocus for iPad (http://forums.omnigroup.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   OF iPad app submitted to Apple! (http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=16827)

masoric 2010-07-25 10:23 AM

That was clever Ken

Ken Case 2010-07-25 10:26 AM

Yes, RiK, sorry, I did say that. Can I just invite you to look into this light again for a moment? :)

We decided that rather than making a big announcement and drawing lots of traffic just to tell people "Sorry, it's not up and we don't know exactly when it will be up", it would make more sense to wait until everything could go live at the same time.

BwanaZulia 2010-07-25 10:31 AM

Let the bidding start....

OF-iPad-Attachments-Gallery.png
OF-iPad-Context-Gallery.png
OF-iPad-Hierarchy-Gallery.png
OF-iPad-Inbox-Gallery.png
OF-iPad-Project-Info-Gallery.png
OmniFocus-for-iPad-carousel.png
OmniFocus-for-iPad-index-square.png
OmniFocus-for-iPad-overview-hero.png
OmniFocus-iPad-512.png
omnifocus-ipad-video-screen.png

BZ

rrkpl 2010-07-25 11:05 AM

I'm from Giz-Mo-Toto and i"ll offer (doctor evil pinky pause) $1,000,000... oops sorry, I'm only authorized $5000 and that's only if you found them in a bar.

atreinke 2010-07-25 11:13 AM

LMAO!!!! I really am!

Ken, that post made my day.

Of course, now my wife is mad at me since I can't seem to remember what it was she asked me to do for her today.......

Eye_Doc 2010-07-25 11:24 AM

[QUOTE=atreinke;80767]Of course, now my wife is mad at me since I can't seem to remember what it was she asked me to do for her today.......[/QUOTE]

There's an app for that! (On the iPhone anyway!)

RiK 2010-07-25 11:56 AM

[QUOTE=BwanaZulia;80764]Let the bidding start[/QUOTE]

43p and half a bag of jelly babies..

steven 2010-07-25 12:02 PM

[QUOTE=BwanaZulia;80764]Let the bidding start....

OF-iPad-Attachments-Gallery.png
OF-iPad-Context-Gallery.png
OF-iPad-Hierarchy-Gallery.png
OF-iPad-Inbox-Gallery.png
OF-iPad-Project-Info-Gallery.png
OmniFocus-for-iPad-carousel.png
OmniFocus-for-iPad-index-square.png
OmniFocus-for-iPad-overview-hero.png
OmniFocus-iPad-512.png
omnifocus-ipad-video-screen.png

BZ[/QUOTE]

Interesting - my pain of not having OF iPad is now reduced by 5%, replaced by my pain of not having these screen shots.
:cool:

Can't wait for OmniFlashy-Thingy.app, though. Talk about the GTD tenet of "everything off your mind." :D

Resisting urge to PM BZ...

BwanaZulia 2010-07-25 12:21 PM

[QUOTE=steven;80774]Resisting urge to PM BZ...[/QUOTE]

Resist.. I am not sending them along (out of respect for Ken and OmniGroup). It will all be out soon enough and everyone will be happy.

Suffice it to say, it looks good. Functional, well designed and made for the iPad (big buttons).

A few things look a little strange but I will wait till I use it to make too much of a judgement.

BZ

steven 2010-07-25 12:54 PM

Yeah, yeah, I don't want to get anyone banned. I was able to get the Projects and the Forecast caps previously, though. One of them is now my iPad lock screen.

So stoked, though - god bless you Omni bastards to get this thing submitted. whoo-hoo!