View Single Post
Great discussion, enjoyed reading this. I've been wondering if my approach made sense, I use the folders approach. Like one of the responders above, what I like about it is if I see no next available actions for one of these folders during my weekly review (which doesn't always happen weekly, I must admit), then that's a signal that this is an area of my life that needs a bit more attention.

Hadn't thought about mirroring this in my reference databases (a combo of Evernote and Devonthink Pro).

As a side note, I find it interesting that some use Curio. I bought a license a couple of years ago. VERY interesting piece of software, but after using it for a bit it seemed like a jack of all trades, master of none. Would do mind maps, for example, but not all that well. Same with outlining, etc... So I always found myself moving to more dedicated apps, like NovaMind Pro for mindmaps, Notebook for outlines, etc....

Have also been intruiged by Tinderbox, but that has a REALLY daunting learning curve.