Thread: Mind Mapping?
View Single Post
As a forewarning, I haven't been tracking any of these forums for what OmniFocus will feature (although I am eagerly awaiting its release).

What I'd be curious to see is a View option to see the entire scope of projects with nested actions as a mindmap.

I haven't yet delved into how OmniFocus might allow for adding further hierarchies to the projects (Work projects vs. Home projects vs. School projects vs. Someday/Maybe projects, etc.), but I think it would be a great weekly review tool to be able to hit a 'View as Mindmap' button, and see everything dynamically like that, perhaps with a 'View altitude' setting that would let you turn on or off all nested actions, etc.

The notion of being able to drill down to seeing the finer actions steps vs. zooming out to see how projects relate to the larger areas of responsibility or longer term goals could be mindblowing.

I mean, I don't know anything about software programming, but I'm sure that'd be really simple to whip up, right? (sarcasm intended)