View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luhmann
If you tried it a few weeks ago, I strongly suggest giving it another try before commenting, as development is moving fast.
I did preface my comment by saying “Last time I tried this...” :)

iGTD is definitely not something I would use for GTD purposes right now. As you mentioned, development is moving fast. Once it’s more developed I may try it. Even with OmniFocus I’m not that interested in testing the early betas. I did give my feedback to the author. He’s the one who told me that he was going to implement the features I mentioned. :) I’m surprised that Waiting For is (somewhat) implemented, but Delegate is still missing. Apparently that’s planned for 1.4.x., along with printing. The author is very friendly and responsive, as well as appreciative of all the feedback he’s been receiving.

I do hope that it becomes a great GTD application, but for me it’s not that useful in it’s current state. (At the moment) I don’t want to be working for a GTD program. I want the program to work for me and help me in Getting Things Done.

As much as I often enjoy beta testing, right now for GTD I would prefer something more evolved, or in the words of David Allen a trustworthy system.