View Single Post
This has changed behavior in Sneeky Peaks.

Previously, you type M , use the down arrow to highlight the word you want then press the right arrow key to add that word to the field then press Tab to go to next field or press Enter as if in a search dialog.

Now you type M, use the down arrow to highlight the word you want, then press Enter to add that word to the field then press Tab to go to next field or press Enter AGAIN as if in a search dialog.

I can get used to this but the inconsistency is that this behavior is now different to the URL Address field. In the URL field you type M use the down arrow to highlight the URL you want (usually u want the root but must scroll a million others if you had used loads of forums threads argh) press the right arrow ket to add that URL to the URL field then press enter. OR you just use the down arrow to highlight the URL you need then simply press enter an that just loads that URL page directly.

I do agree with your suggestion, press M, use the arrow down to highlight the word then simply press Tab to add that word into the field an move to the next field. This would be faster due to less key pressings.

I like it mate.. good suggestion!!! ;-)

Last edited by Drayon; 2007-07-01 at 05:47 PM..