View Single Post
Hi Ken, thanks for joining the fun.

No, that does nothing to help.

I just selected it and my display didn’t change at all.

I hope you are getting the fact that I'm a fan, I'm not here to throw stones at OmniFocus. I love you guys and I really like the look and feel of this product and would like to see it work to the point I could consider switching to it.

I hope you also get that OmniFocus does not allow me to focus at all on what I want to focus on. Not even close. Ironic, huh?

The question for you guys should then be, is the way I want to focus on my tasks reasonable or unreasonable? Am I trying to use the product in a way that is reasonable, or am I trying to take the product somewhere it shouldn’t go? If the former, you need to fix this. If the latter, you need to politely tell me it ain’t happening and to have a nice day.

I would assert that if I can assign due or start dates, and if I can supposedly filter my tasks based on these values, then that filtering should actually mean something and instead of just sorting everything by these dates, which is essentially what happens, I should have a way to FOCUS in and see only what I need to do TODAY, and nothing else. Isn’t that the idea of ‘focusing’ as presented in this app?