View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ext555 View Post
as a registered user of omni plan I'm not getting why you refer to it as " big guns " only ? yes , it's true that it's designed for a multi user enviroment, but it's easy usable by one person
Sure, OmniPlan is great and you can scale it back to use just a few of the features as you say. But - and maybe it’s just the cheapskate in me - US$150 seems a lot just for these. Especially when it would seem easy to add a simple time-visualization view to OF, which is all I’ve been suggesting. Let’s face it, OF isn’t going to be cheap either and the two apps together would be a pretty expensive package for individual task management. I’m totally hooked on OF and would hope to see it stay exactly the same, but with that extra magic icon which, when I click on it, lets me see my tasks set out in timelines to help planning and let me tweak them if necessary.

Maybe I’m missing something, but I can’t see why this would somehow totally change the nature of the app, bloat it, move it into a different class, etc. It would just another view of the same data.