View Single Post
One bit of data that might be helpful, or might be irrelevant: I mentioned that Undo deleted everything. So it deleted the bucket called "Random chores" I had set up as my default list for single actions. Going into Preferences, I now see my default list is displayed as "mby0PoSiGT3". I certainly never had a list or bucket called that before. Maybe that name will mean something to your developers.

I am using 10.5, but Time Machine isn't enabled, I don't have an external disk on this computer.

I'm still trying to replicate the bug with no luck thus far. I'm considering the possibility that this bug can only crop up in the first session using OmniFocus (as I mentioned, I had never quit OmniFocus, which was one reason I didn't get a good backup), so I'm going to try deleting the application, ~/Documents/OmniFocus Backups, ~/Library/Application Support/OmniFocus, Caches/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus, and Preferences/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus.plist before reinstalling. If there's anything else I should delete, please let me know.

Last edited by Trey; 2007-11-26 at 07:47 AM..