View Single Post
The Contexts on my iPhone no longer are sorting in the same order as those on the database on my Mac. On my Mac they sort as described in an earlier posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danvtim View Post
If projects are sorted project C, project B, project A within contexts the C stuff will be first than the B stuff and then the C stuff.
For some reason on my iPhone, although my Projects are listed in the same order they are on my Mac OF database, the actions in the Contexts listing are no longer in this order. Instead the Projects are out of order, in fact some actions are not even together with the other actions in the same Project. This is very frustrating because at first I thought I was losing actions, but it seems they are all there, but instead in a confusing nonsensical order that is very disconcerting. They are out of order with both "Available" and "Remaining" selected in the Contexts settings.

Has anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions for a fix? I've tried to fool around with the settings, to reset and to resync to no avail.