View Single Post
I'm on 10.5.5 with v77.10.0.104802 & no problems. I do sync, though only with other Macs.

DCB, I know this skirts close to blaming the victim, but whatever possessed you to try an elective operating system upgrade (or any upgrade that will affect some important component) when in a situation where it is impossible to back it out if it goes poorly?!? I am glad that it started working for you without much more than a few white hairs, but I hope that you will be a bit more cautious in the future!

chrobb, you've got proof that any 10.5.5-related OmniFocus problems aren't show-stoppers for everyone running the latest sneaky peeks. How lucky are you feeling today? Is there something on that 10.5.5 feature/bug list that you really need to have, enough to risk trouble with OmniFocus? If the answer to that question is "no, I guess not" then why not wait another day or two? Sure, I went ahead and upgraded to 10.5.5 (mostly to see if the problems reported here were universal), but I did it on a test partition that I can wipe clean if things go poorly, without any real disruption. If I only had one machine and one boot partition, with no easy way to back out of the upgrade, there's NFW I would be installing Apple's latest without waiting a week or so! I might think twice about installing a new version of OmniFocus on a Friday afternoon, too.