View Single Post
I've think I've done my due diligence and tried to find the answers here, but can't. I've been syncing fine iphone->mobile me<-powerbook for a couple weeks. Today, it's timed out and then I got a message about the file being unusable or something to that effect on the iphone. I can sync from the mac to mobile me, but now the iphone won't sync. I tried to take a picture of the message on the screen of the iphone, but it's not showing up on my camera roll.

I can see the OmniFocus.ofocus file on my idisk. I'm trying to look at it's size and it keeps making Finder beachball (not responding) and I never can get it's size. I have to force quit/relaunch.

I then tried to rename it, thinking that if I just named it something else and synced mac->mobile me, I'd get a file that my iphone might be able to grab. But when I try to rename it I'm told it's in use and to try quitting applications. I closed OmniFocus, and it still said the same thing. I tried to show contents of that package and also had to force quit.

I looked at the OmniFocus.ofocus file on the mac and it's 17.4 MB and has got 4,393 files in it's package. Almost all of them are 4kb, there are a couple that are 8kb, one that's 20kb and one that's 248kb.

I have only been using OF for a few weeks so I didn't have much to archive. But I archived things more than two weeks old. Not really any change. A couple days ago, after reading the trouble with attaching files I deleted a couple files that I'd attached. They don't have to be attached, but since the feature was there, I used it.

So where do I go from here? TIA

I'm on the latest build (it ends in a 44), I've not updated my iphone to the latest and I'm on 10.5.4.