Thread: Web Interface?
View Single Post
Yes, it does. As well as it ever has, I should say. If you need to be able to look at your tasks somewhere else, maybe check a few of them off, and don't mind only being able to view them by context/available, only able to add tasks to the inbox, etc. it might be of use. Be sure to edit the values in config/Settings.plist to set up a username and password (don't use a password from anything else, as it will be sent in the clear!) Also be aware that the paths given in the README file are slightly out of date, and don't exactly match what you'll have after download from Softpedia. You'll need to do a few commands in the Terminal.

Which systems have you used that don't have problems with universal availability? Heck, even index cards or a Moleskine break down if you misplace the writing implement :-)

I've been using the iPhone/iPod touch version of OmniFocus for remote access to my database over the last few days, and while there are a few shortcomings (no user-definable perspectives yet, no ability to set up or alter repeat characteristics, no review functionality) and the keyboard/screen is obviously less convenient, it's a nice package. At the moment I've got 366 projects, 2561 actions, and 63 zip files according to the program, and it is quite satisfactory in performance.