View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
In 1.7.4 r. 118993, I have No Context with a very big number next to it, but nothing listed when I clicked on it, including when I had the All Items perspective selected. I tried to follow the instructions in this thread, but I couldn't find any actions listed next to any dropped contexts either. Does anyone see something I'm missing?
In context mode, make sure Status Filter is set to Remaining. If it's set to Available you might see a discrepancy between the tasks displayed and the count badge. If that doesn't solve the issue…

I've not tested 1.7.4 r. 118993, yet, but the release notes indicate:

Quote:
Since the No Context group in 1.6 and later only displays actions which actually have no context (not those which have an invalid context), actions assigned to a dropped context will now appear in that context's count rather than in No Context's count.
According to this, no tasks assigned a context—including dropped context—should be included in your No Context tally. Perhaps you're experiencing a bug in the sneaky peek build. You might want to use Help > Submit feedback.