View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adgirard View Post
Great idea! Does pretty much what I want it to do. Thanks!
As the original poster mentioned, it does show some actions as available that are not -- but I take safe harbor in his parenthetical remark asking for those with no start date or a start date in the past, which is what this delivers.

In my practice, when I do end up with sequential projects that have something blocking progress up at the top, with something lower down showing up because of an impending due date, I tend to work such projects from project mode rather than context mode. I have a look at a context that shows upcoming due items every morning (whether or not they are available, because whatever caused the due date to be imposed probably doesn't care about my problems in delivering on time) so I'm aware which projects need the attention first. I'll select the group of projects in the sidebar, and then right-click or control-click to get the popup menu and make a window focused on just those projects. I can then easily flip back and forth between project view and context view as I work off those items.