View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
iTunes backs up all the data from OmniFocus when you back up your iPhone, and if you contact our support ninjas they can help you recover your OmniFocus database from an iTunes backup.

(Since most people don't seem to be encountering any problems with the new 1.6 release, we really need those who do encounter problems to help us collect more information about those problems so we can fix them.)
I'd been in touch with your Ninja before you posted - he was responsive, but the problem still remains: the data file keeps the app from opening (even when restored from backup after re-install of the app), so it's not possible to get into it to send the data file.
Your view that "most people not having problems with 1.6 release" -- looking at the iTunes reviews, there's a noticeable number of similar problems. My post is a critique, not a criticism. Again, the app's a great idea -- but worked great for me in *previous* version. I consider my $19.95 for the iTouch app an investment that a future bug fix will be worked out. You have good people there. Thanks for responding. Kudos to the Ninjas.

Last edited by Him; 2010-01-26 at 02:15 PM..