Thread: Bug with links?
View Single Post
Hello,

I have experimented with OO quite a bit and am looking forward to using it on a daily basis. There ist just one thing that annoys me that I would like to get clear about before I buy. It is obviously a bug, but since I did not read anything about it somewhere else I suspect I may be the only one with this problem. Here it is:

When adding an Internet-link, I get the usual grey box with the name of the link. I can expand it via a click on the triangle and I can follow the link via clicking the right-boundd arrow. However, whenever I just click somewhere else in the box, or write something in it, like, say, change the name of the link - everything breaks down. Well, not everything, but the box is broken, as is the whole OO entry. Plus, when I close the entry, the broken part of the link would hang over to the next entry. There is no way to delete the link. I have to close the document without saving and then reopen it.

Anybody else experienced this? What to do about it? I run Mac OS X 3.9 on a G3 iBook with 800 Mhz and 640 MB Ram. OO Professional 3.6.1.

Greetings,
th.