View Single Post
Ok, I have had a chance to go back to use the iPhone and desktop version and have more thoughts.

- Yes the UI needs help. It is a little over designed, too much wasted space and it has lost a lot of the Omni Grouo core which is simplicity. Things pop and move.

- Tapping and hold is not a good user interface for something you want to do quickly like adding a new item to a project. Tap and hold is good for settings and things you don't do a lot. Easy capture needs to be added back. Even the quick entry box pops, than moves up. Too much animation.

- it has performance issues. Screens stall while loading, and it can't keep up with my tapping. It takes 11 seconds to load on iPad. 7 secons on iPhone 4. It takes 3 seconds to load forecast mode.

- the views are still off. I should be able to filter out pending projects withough filtering out all of my actual tasks.

Overall it is a good product but I feel like they went a little too much back to the drawing board and didn't keep enough of the core principles of GTD in that the program should get out of your way and let you capture and do.

Hoping for some updates and fixes (which I trust Omni Group will do)

BZ

Last edited by BwanaZulia; 2010-07-31 at 03:00 AM..