View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb510 View Post
Further let me say up front that I find apps that COULD be combined iPhone/iPad apps but aren't to be patently obnoxious. I think of it as buying a mobile app, not as buying one app for my phone and another for my iPad. I think the same of desktop apps that are restricted to a single machine. A single user shouldn't have to buy a separate license for their laptop and their desktop.
What I find even more obnoxious is that Omni, a bunch of talented people, wasn't simply able to bundle iPhone/iPad and Mac app into one, sold for $.99. What? They'd just need to run a virtual machine on the iPhone/iPad. Obviously if they're not capable of doing that they must not be as talented as everyone makes them out to be. Actually, if they were really talented they should have made it possible to have a virtual 30 in screen on OF iPhone (which anyway would be the same as OF iPad). Also, they should allow you to claim student discount on their product which would mean that they should actually pay you to use them. And then they should thank you for doing so. Jeezzzz. [/SNARK]