View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by atreinke View Post
Is there a way to get the iPad Perspective to show up the same way as on the Mac, i.e. - Started Within the ........ Instead of showing each specific day/date?
Nope, not at the moment. Send in the feedback if you want one. I find that I'm mostly enjoying the iPad version, though I do occasionally want the Mac behavior. Maybe we could have the best of both worlds by putting in a divider that would allow collapsing the groups like on the Mac, but still allowing one to have individual days open or closed when the containing group is open. So, between the items starting 8 and 7 days ago, there would be another divider labeled "In the last week" with a disclosure triangle that would close the entire set, and similarly items starting a month ago, 3 months, etc. matching the Mac. These super groups would reflect the synced perspective state from the Mac, so if your perspective closed everything but a week on either side of the present, your iPad display would do the same.

If you have a lot of earlier days that you want to at least partially hide, tap and hold on one of the disclosure triangles at upper right and you'll get the option to collapse them all. I open the ones just before the present day, which makes for an easier scrolling target.