View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technodad View Post
I am also having the problem of the clipper working when invoked via a keyboard shortcut.

The clipping service works fine when I invoke it from the Services menu or by right-clicking on the email message. When I do this, I get a filled-out entry in the quick entry box - a screen shot is here.

If I use the keyboard shortcut, I just get an empty quick entry box like this screen shot.

My shortcut appears to be properly set up - here are the Keyboard Preferences. My OF clipping preferences are here.

OS is 10.6.4, all current updates applied. Omnifocus info is:

Build details:

Product: OmniFocus-1.x
Tag: OmniFocus/1.8.1/GM-v77.66
Date: 2010-09-28 13:27:51 -0700
Builder: kc
Host: tb106i.private.omnigroup.com
Revision: 138877

I get exactly the same thing as in your screenshots of the OF and keyboard preference panes Technodad.
When I put in opt-cmd-space in the OF clippings pane it changes to something else, usually opt-cmd-E like in your screenshot, sometimes opt-cmd-'.
If I change it in the keyboard preference pane it says opt-cmd-space there but get changed to opt-cmd-E in the OF clippings pane.
When I open the OF preferences and clippings was the last selected pane there is a blue glow around the reset button. Is that what is meant here by the reset button getting pressed? If I do the same when any of the other panes were previously selected the reset button isn't highlighted.

Latest builds of both OSX and OF. Any more news on the matter since the last post here? If it's any use I can send screenshots and all info required to support.