View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pheski
Pretty much every other support forum I participate in includes a link to the product or main section: Adobe, Citrix, PostNuke, Reunion, Dartmouth, Smarty, MySQL, Logician......

I say, give the user the maximum number of options possible for individual workflows. And how hard :confused: could it possibly be for the Forum to have a link to OG?

Just my opinion of course, but I'm sticking to it.....;)

Peter
Interestingly, if you click on the logo at the top of the forum page, it takes you to the index page, but you can already go there by clicking on the "The Omni Group Forums" entry in the hierarchy list at the head of the thread you are reading. Why not make the OMNI logo at the head of the page a link to the main OmniGroup site. I run without any toolbars most of the time, bringing up the location bar when I need it, or very occasionally the favourites bar--the few sites that I link to every day, like this one, are tabs in my default workspace, so I don't really need a favourites bar all the time--so, although it's not much trouble to call up the location bar and type "omnigroup"-and that could even be given a shortcut, say "og", if I could be bothered--it would still be a better use of the OMNI logo as a link, it seems to me.
My two ha'p'orth.
Mark