View Single Post
In process of checking out several task mgmt apps such as OF, THL, Pagico, and Achieve Planner (Win only...)....

The one thing that does seem missing to me in OF is some sort of visualization of your day, week, month activities and the ability to then plan your week to help increase the odds of your accomplishing the important things you want to do.

Pagico has a simple Gantt chart like visualization of your day, week, month, year.....with colored bars for items on it. Looks nice and nice idea, but somehow seems a bit odd to me in terms of understanding my day or week, etc....

Achieve Planner allows you to plan your week in terms of time blocks of activities from your task items....pretty clever and seems to work well. but this is a Windows only app (don't mind that in principle...) and looks like a Windows app if you know what I mean. So, visually, nowhere near as nice looking as the other 3 apps I mentioned above....

Definitely like what I see in OF and will likely purchase it, but do think some sort of calendar like visualization of your day, week, month, would be very useful addition to the program. Especially if it had the weekly time planning features of Achieve Planner....

Anyway, just my 2¢ from a OF noob..... ;)