View Single Post
Wow, this has been a frustrating bug. The iCal calendars in OF Preferences suddenly stopped refreshing, as did the iCal calendar list in applications like iBiz, which probably also uses SyncServices. I did the requisite killall SyncServer followed by the rm -rf on its directory, but nothing changed.

Console showed me that there were many errors related to the Birthday Calendar, like this:

Code:
28/04/2008 06:15:13 iCalExternalSync[8445] [ICalExternalSync ]Encountered you referenced the following records (in a relationship) but did not actually push them: (
    "node_BirthdayCalendar/p1"
)
I tried disabling the birthday calendar from within iCal Preferences - the General pane has a checkbox - but the calendar did not go away. So, I deleted the calendar physically from iCal. Then, the console immediately filled up with pleasant messages of success. Ahhhh.

I have not yet tried re-enabling the Birthday calendar, but I had the sync working before for the longest time while also having the Birthday calendar, so I imagine something just got stuck.

Hope this helps someone.