View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield View Post
The Dislikes
  • Web Developer - I'm able to right click on an element and inspect it, bringing up the Web Inspect from Webkit. Are there any plans to put this into a menu item for easier accessibility?
  • Marked Pages - I found Next and Previous Marked page but I'm having trouble using them (ie: they're not working). Couldn't find any documentation on the feature either.
  • Specific :: Vimeo - Full screen doesn't work on embeds.
  • Not enough to dislike - Seriously, this is all I can come up with for right now.

EDIT: Question - is there a way to have a javascript file load instead of a custom style sheet for a certain webpage? I'd greatly appreciate using certain scripts on some webpages.
Just for clarification, you want the "Inspect Element" item to appear in the menu bar as well as the right-click context menu?

Marked Pages aren't working quite like they have in the past but you should be able to press CMD-K to mark a page, then you can use the arrow keys to get to it.

running javascript on a loading page is something we'd like to offer in the future but it isn't possible right now. You can run javascript from a bookmarklet or via applescript though.

I haven't encountered the Vimeo problem but next time I come across one embedded I'll check it out. Thanks for the feedback!