View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykellman View Post
1- is there a way to organize tasks within a project by due date? I would think this would be obvious, but maybe it is intentionally omitted or Im just missing it.
It's possible to arrange your actions in whatever order you want by tapping the "Edit" button in the toolbar, then dragging the rows around by holding your finger on the three horizontal bars that appear at the right edge of each row. Once you're done rearranging, tap "done".

This wasn't intentionally omitted in the "we don't think folks should do this" sense - it was more of a "the majority of our iPad customers can do this in the Mac app, so we can hold off on adding that for now" thing. (It is easier to do the kind of sort you're after in the Mac edition.)

We do have a feature request open on making this easier in the iPad app - I'll attach your forum post to that request so the rest of the team knows you'd like to see that added.

Quote:
2- is there a way to see items that started 'yesterday' and are due at a future time in my forecast view? I have a lot of projects that are long term or arent due for a while but I want to see them daily so if I get to them I get to them if I dont I dont.
Not currently possible, but we have a feature request open on this, as well - I'll attach your post to that one too...

Quote:
3- can I export or email a task list? because I use the contexts to assign tasks to other people and it would be nice to be able to sent the task lists to them.
To send an action as an email, tap it to bring up the editor pane, then tap the Sharing button in the upper left corner. (It's the "Square-with-a-curved-arrow" button you commonly see in iOS apps.)

We've got a feature request open on the ability to email entire lists - let us know if you'd like to be attached to that one, as well. ;-)

Hope this helps!