View Single Post
Stuff that I want to work on later goes to Delicious (tagged with "todo" and the project name).

Stuff I want to have available offline gets printed to PDF and saved in my "Pending" folder.

When researching something through eg: Google, I have a separate window for each research task. Each tab represents something I need to have open at the time. As above, if it's something I need to read, I print to PDF.

Where the picture shows nested groups of tabs, that's where I would split stuff out to a new window. Exposé becomes much more useful to me when I can use it to navigate around a collection of documents within an application this way. Sometimes, I even open up Safari (and as a desperate measure, Firefox too) so I have more Exposé "space" to move my documents between. I don't use Leopard yet, but I imagine that using Spaces instead of separate browser applications would allow me to continue to use the spatial navigation of Exposé to substitute for having many windows with dozens of bookmarks.