View Single Post
No luck. Here's exactly what I did:

1) Opened OmniFocus 1.1 and Selected File > Back Up Database...
2) Downloaded and ran script
3) Opened OmniFocus 1.1 preferences and pressed Sync Now - sync was successful
4) On the iPhone (running 1.02) I clicked the Sync button after about 30 seconds I got the "Unable to synchronize database with server. timed out" message.

After that was unsuccessful I reset the iPhone and ran through steps 1-4 again. Still no success.

So I'm at a bit of a loss. Makes me wonder if something got changed in my WebDav settings somehow. I can still mount the WebDav directory with no issues - for what it's worth.