View Single Post
Hey, To whom it may concern,

As a fair new user of OF, comparing to other tools I have used before, I have seen the trend is "COLLABORATION", even the majority of users are intent to use OF as personal tools, there are still big chance we need to have collaboration function as well.

For my real instance this morning, my wife was asking for my two tasks I "assigned" to her last night(I made in my OF), I couldn't easily share from OF to her, then frustratingly I have to manually copy the content of tasks, then put into Evernote, then share notes to her. or I have to send email to her, but that way, we will not have tracking at all. What if she needs to make changes to the tasks?

I could have more examples of these incidents in my life, I am running small business, there are often some outside contractors I have to work with, the communications between them, sometimes, I need to share with the tasks with them as well.

My team member need collaboration in earnest, we are using wrike, it works pretty well via web, I am looking forward to seeing a change on OF, I own all OmniGroup products, I really want to see how OF can combine with OP(OmniPlan) become a strong competitor of wrike in near future.

Best Regards,
Aaron Liu