View Single Post
Hello, Keeping notes with a project is very tricky. As i usualy work on my Mac I have a GTD folder call projects. It is divided in active projects, recurrent projects, Hold project and archived projects. Each project has his own name like your last name it is the same in OF. Then when i work on a project thinking stategy for example evry thing goes in this note and there is a link (drag and drop) in the note of OF. So it is very easy for me to work on the project. Of cours OF contains all the projects's task. When a task is non active i dont give it a context so it don't appears in my context list.

The trouble appears when it's a specific notes. For example imagin i work on a negociation about a building. I have sold the buiding but I have to follow all about the bank mounting such as follow a bank or a list of bank on excel to know what happen and follow it efficiently.

The best thing i found was to make a specific folder in my GTD folder call 'reference" Then i create again a new folder wich has the same name in my active project and in OF wich contains all about those spectific notes about the project.

Working on the project is then very simple and efficient.

If i work on the project itself i go on my active note from OF or directly in my active project. IF it is very specific i open the folder about the specific note on "reference".

After 6 month of test it works very well with me. Of course if I was always ouside all my notes would be save on the web on software like you spoke about.