View Single Post
Brian,

Thanks a ton for the quick reply and for the code above.

I inserted the snippet of code above, but didn't have any luck. I probably didn't explain myself very well.

To be honest, I'm not sure if this method really follows the GTD core. I really just like coming in during the morning and taking a quick look at my calendar for specific meetings or presentations that I have to attend, before I get running with my day. In other words, I really don't rely on it throughout the day, it's just helpful when planning things out (w/ Omnifocus, etc). That's why I don't like Omnifocus's default (adding them as tasks).

I've created a context actually called "iCal" for these types of events that I would just like pushed to my calendar as events (while remaining in Omnifocus).

I was hoping to use the existing script - which first looks to see if anything is highlighted and adds it as an event - to replace the second part of the script - which uses flagged items, if nothing is highlighted - to use anything with a context set to iCal (or whatever context other users prefer). Am I making any sense? Sorry, I'm not very good with this stuff.

As always, thanks a ton for your help! I really appreciate it.

Best Wishes, Jason