View Single Post
No. Not technical like you are. But I'm in the same boat, with android phone and love of OF. It would be great not to have to carry around an ipod touch just to access OF.

I just experimented with exporting a task list as taskpaper and then importing it into notational velocity. From there it syncs with simplenote. Then I can read it in Flick Note on my phone. Not particularly elegant or dynamic. But if you just want to see a list of tasks not bad.

I also exported to html and view that on the phone. If there was an applescript that exported as html but maybe inserted some dynamic check boxes in front of each to do item, so you could check them off, that might make this sort of list a bit more useful. More control over what items are exported to html might also be nice (or is that already somehow possible?).

I also came across a blog post about adding tasks to OF using todo.txt touch on android. This involves using its dropbox integration and a Hazel action, which triggers an applescript that adds the items to OF. That discussion is here, in case you haven't seen it.