View Single Post
can someone walk me through what on earth this means? i have an iPhone. i have a mac. i don't have mobileme, and i don't want it. i don't have omnifocus on my mac, and i don't want to. what i do have is omnifocus on my iPhone, which i purchased because everything i read said it functioned as a standalone just fine.

however, i downloaded the omnifocus update onto my iphone (not thru itunes), and it wiped out EVERYTHING from the previous version. all the data - and there was a lot of it - POOF.

so i thought i could restore the data from iTunes, but no - i didn't stop the autosync in time, and the previous settings were overwritten.

so i thought i could restore an earlier backup of my iTunes data from time machine, but no - it turns out time machine doesn't back up the files in question.

at this point, i'm extremely frustrated. i paid $20 for an app that appears to back up its data into the ether, but i keep reading about an unexplained webDAV server thing that i can use to back it up.

PLEASE, would someone explain? i lost - no joke - several hundred omnifocus entries today.