Thread: Siri capture
View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstorm View Post
So Brian (or others) is it safe to assume we can't have our cake and eat it too? :)

Here's what I mean: I have OF and Siri connected using the "OmniFocus" list and it works great for adding items to my inbox (without Due Dates). However, I would like to keep the "Reminders" list separate (mainly due to the home/work leave/arrive functionality). I'm assuming I can't have:

1. The Reminders list be able to fire reminders by saying, "Remind me to...", while
2. Being able to choose whether I add a due date to something on my OmniFocus list or not ("Remember to..." vs. "Remind me...").

I've tried several iterations of "Remind me to view reports tomorrow at 8am to my OmniFocus list." where I want to use the OF list (since it's not context specific) and I want to use a due date. It seems right now I can only add non-due date items to the inbox using this method, right?

If I have thoroughly confused you, please let me know. :)

THanks!
I'm having the same problem. Siri seems to be unable to work with multiple reminder lists. I found a blog post where a guy says he found the syntax to make it work.

http://shawnblanc.net/2011/10/siri-a...eminder-lists/

I'm still unable to move to a different list, but at least this is a step in the right direction. One thing I notice on his screen shots is it shows the the reminder list in red at the top of the Siri confirmation. Mine doesn't do that. Not sure why.