View Single Post
The way that I achieve this is to group projects into folders which reflect the different roles in my life. For example, I have folders for Work and Personal - work projects and single actions go into the work folder, and so on. You can, if you want, have subfolders within this - so for example, my Work folder includes subfolders for different aspects of my work, like staff development and so on.

I then use Contexts strictly for physical things - @Computer, @Email, @Office, @Home, and so on.

But the clever bit comes next: Use the Perspectives tool to create views which show only projects which are within specific folders and match a specific context. In my case, I've created ones which show only tasks which are next actions in the @Computer context from within the Work folder - thus showing me only stuff which I can do at the computer, and which is a work-related task.

Clever use of perspectives lets you focus on Work, Personal or whatever tasks without having to have duplicate contexts - I'd really recommend you spend some time getting to know Perspectives, and working out how they can work best for you.