View Single Post
1) is it possible to (possible using applescript?) make it so that if one were to drag a URL into the bookmarks bar, Omniweb would automatically take that bookmark and move it to a specific folder in either one's personal bookmarks or another specific [nested] folder in the bookmarksbar? the effect i'd like to achieve is something similar to an applescript i once saw that would move any files dragged/moved to the desktop into a specific folder. it'd be even better if omniweb created a new folder who's title was the date within a specified folder so that one could go through and view the bookmarks by day. this isn't a super huge need of mine, since it's probably kind of stupid, but I'd certainly like it if it's possible.

2) is it possible to change the folder icon of individual folders within the bookmarkbar without changing the default folder icon across the entire applications? i'm trying to achieve something similar to the bookmarks icon in safari's bookmarkbar.

3) is/are there bookmarklets that trigger things within omniweb? what i mean to ask is, is there a bookmarklet, or would it be possible to create a bookmarklet that, once clicked, could do something like open the bookmarks/history/downloads window?