View Single Post
Brian,

OK, I see your point of view but it seems like you can easily come up with a scenario that would be much easier to manage with multiple contexts.

I need to talk to Bob about a new proposal.

I can do this if I have phone time, if I am on client site or I see Bob.

I would like to organize the "new proposal" under client, phone, Bob for the following reasons.

If I am speaking to Bob in person or he calls. Than that is the context I would like it under. I would like it there because I can easily say oh yeah, I have some Bob actions.

If I have Phone time, I don't want to have to review every person I have listed, 50+ because by the end of my free moment I have only had time to review, so I would like to have it categorized here as well.

If I am on client site, I'd like to have a list of actions that are specific to the client because I honestly might have forgotten that Bob even existed when I am there.

When I am finished talking with Bob, I'd like to tick the box and have it removed from all the categories.

It seems odd for a piece of software to not include some obviously desired functionality due to some dogmatic vision of how people should use it. The lack of this feature will keep me from upgrading this product.

Thanks,

james