View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Him View Post
Everything was fine until you guys added the extras....which I thought were great. But now, when I used the bookmarking on a website, OmniFocus got hung up on the database optimizing and crashes. Same symptoms as this user posted.
Please contact our support ninjas as soon as possible, either by telephone at 1-800-315-6664 (toll free) or +1 206-523-4152 (international) or by email at omnifocus-iphone@omnigroup.com. It's their job to keep you up and running and your data secure.

Quote:
Since iTunes/iTouch won't back up the data, I've lost my GTD stuff.
iTunes backs up all the data from OmniFocus when you back up your iPhone, and if you contact our support ninjas they can help you recover your OmniFocus database from an iTunes backup.

OmniFocus for iPhone can also email its entire database to anyone, as long as the database fits within your device's RAM. If you'd like to send your database to our support ninjas (or to yourself), instructions are on this Email Database page.

Our support ninjas can help you recover all the data (including any unprocessed Quick Entry items) from an emailed database, and can also analyze the structure of that database to figure out why it's taking so long to load and optimize. They can also help you collect diagnostics from your iPhone to send to us, so we can figure out why OmniFocus is not working properly for you. (Since most people don't seem to be encountering any problems with the new 1.6 release, we really need those who do encounter problems to help us collect more information about those problems so we can fix them.)

Some of our support ninjas do occasionally visit these forums and lend a hand, but that's not their job: it's their job to stay on top of support calls (where they provide immediate help) and email (which they respond to ASAP: usually within hours, but by the end of the next business day at the latest).