View Single Post
Hi,
similar problem to me. I try to reach our calDAV and server (ISERV) without any success with omniplan.
The problem is that I can use the caldav server without any problems via ical on mac an iOS and also lightning/thunderbird can reach the server with no problems and syncs, even tasks as to-dos.
But when it comes to omniplan there is a problem in the url I guess.
I can set up the account info with my username, password and
server-url: cal.nige.de. This entry gives me the green feedback that the account is confirmed...so everything alright, i guess.
But when I want to do a sync with that account omniplan reports an "unknown caldav error". When I try to create a calendar in omniplan it says: "URL not supported" (in german: URL wird nicht unterstützt) With my account I am not able to select a calendar to write to.
The same info when I try to sync to todo caldav. With my googleaccount I can sync to calendar entries. but I havent the ability to use the to dos which is my primary goal.
The question is: wht kind of calDAV url expects Omniplan too sync to caldav todos? Or with which caldav server can I sync to handle the url format out?
Thanks for help,
Greetings,
Knut