View Single Post
I'm also unclear as to what you're trying to accomplish. Are you a hotel manager or a salesperson serving the industry who needs to visit multiple hotels per country? Assuming it's something like this, you'd probably want to build a nested contextual hierarchy, something like this:

HOTELS
Holiday Inn
Hilton
Marriot
UK HOTELS
Travelodge.co.uk
thebigsleep.co.uk
LONDON
london hotel 1...n

BRIGHTON
brighton hotel 1...n
SPANISH HOTELS
spainSleep.esp

US HOTELS
us hotel 1...n
NEW YORK HOTELS
new york hotel 1..n
(etc...)

For multi-country hotels, you could just throw them in Global, make multiple copies (so you have a context for the particular hotels in each country, regardless of their affiliation), or whatever works.

ALTERNATELY, consider keeping a list of hotels and your notes about them in some other document, and create context lists, agendas, or whatever on a trip-by-trip basis. That will keep your plans more concrete, by far, each time you head out the door.

Putting everything in your task manager may be overkill and will probably clutter things up. I am, personally, a big fan of creating and killing contexts as liberally as I do projects. If I'm on a trip, I'll put in contexts for locations I'm visiting, individual events (e.g. Trade Show Booth), the airport, and so forth. When I get home, I archive and then delete the offending contexts.