View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuny View Post
1) How can I synchronization IPHONE version OMNIFOCUS with some web service? The best with TOOLEDO. For MAC version existing synchronizing utility with TOOLEDO, so it should go on principle.
We are very sorry, but there is no way to do this at the moment. We are thinking about ways to help with this in the future, though.

Quote:
2) If IPHONE version OMNIFOCUS doesn´t go syncronization with TOOLEDO so how can I synchronizing or back up IPHONE Omnifocus with PC
When your iPhone is plugged into iTunes, it makes a backup of all the applications and their data. Apple has some information posted here:
Backing up, updating, and restoring your iPhone and iPod touch software

(Hopefully, there is a similar support article in your native language as well.)

Quote:
3) How do you solve in Omnifocus IPHONE version archivation finish impositions. Their erasure is silly and it is at variance with GTD, where is very important archive.
It sounds like you're encountering what we believe to be a bug in the iPhone OS and/or upgrade process. Unfortunately, this is not something we can fix ourselves. There's an article posted about the problem here.

Quote:
Please excuse my English.
No need to apologize! You're doing far better than I do when I travel overseas. :-)