Place in Car
Home
---Cleaning
Work
---Equipment to Order
---Intern
Errands
Weekly Review

Inside the Process Collection Buckets are all my collection buckets that need to be worked on. Like:
process email inbox to empty
process memo's in palm
process computer desktop to clean
process voice memo's in phone
process physical inbox to empty
process OmniFocus inbox to empty
process Waiting for items due today
process stickies on mac to empty

all of these are set to occur once a day, so that I don't overprocess collection buckets. After all, the purpose of the collection buckets is to have a place where things can lie until you are ready to go through them quickly and add them into your system.

In the projects view I have:
Home
Work
I can select the folder Home, hit the focus button, and when I go into my contexts (like computer) I am only seeing the actions that associate with Home.

The Today Important are places where I put tasks that aren't processing collection buckets but things I want to do that day. Things like:
process emails in drafts

When going through my email inbox, I was getting stuck on responding to people. It would take more than 2-min to process. And I could easily get off into a tangent. So now, when I get to an email I want to respond to, I hit reply, then save and then delete the email out of my inbox. The email is saved in my draft box for future response.

This slows down my email response time. I view this as a good thing.

Today important also has item like:
Review Projects
Get haircut
Read new posts in OF Forum

The Hardlandscape is for appointments that need to happen. These are usually items that a project is stuck on, and a meeting needs to happen before the project can move forward.

Place in Car
is one I am still fooling around with.

The idea is, there are processes, like Errands or taking something back to work, where the next action is to place something in the car for it to be taken somewhere. For example:
-Clean out Closet
--Go through closet and select clothes to get rid of - Home
--Place bag of clothes in car - place in car
--take clothes to goodwill - errands

When I am going through my Home context, I go through my closet and get rid of clothes. The point of resistance in this project is getting them to goodwill. By checking the 'place in car' context, I am reminded that I need to place the clothes in car on my way out to the car.

This places the items in the car, and I do the errand when I am close to the Goodwill store.

This is a difficult habit to develop. To always be checking place in car before going out to the car.

And there is the minor problem of OF not being mobile. When I look at the 'place in car' context, it's on my way out. I go through all the things I am placing in the car, check them out, and I'm out the door. The 'place in car' action has been checked, the errand action item is now showing up in the list, but the problem is, I am in the car now and haven't reprinted my errand list.

I haven't developed the habit of 10 min before I leave, go through my place in car list.

The habit would look like:
check place in car context
place all items in the place in car context in front of the door
check off place in car action items in OF
select errands context
print out errands context
close OF
eject usb key drive
grab things by door and vaminose

My hope is that OF will someday be mobile. The process would look like.
sync OF to handheld
check place in car context
place items in place in car context in front of door
check off place in car action items in OF
vaminose

It looks like OF is currently using the web interface to my home computer for OF. I don't have a web enabled phone right now, so I haven't been following those threads as much.