View Single Post
I have been using OF since the public beta began. For the last week or so I have been having a problem with tasks being duplicated. My workflow is as follows: entry into OF, sync to iCal, iCal sync to Palm (no missing sync). Then I assign the tasks contexts on my palm. I delete completed tasks from my palm, and add new tasks into an unfiled context on the palm. At the end of the day, I sync the palm back to iCal and then sync iCal with OF. This was not perfect and required a little extra time on the palm, but it was workable and allows me to focus on OF while I wait for an iphone.

Since the duplication has started my workflow has been frusterated. The tasks are duplicated in OF when I view them by project or by context. In ical the to-dos are updated on the right side of the calendar (along with lots of blank entires as well). On my palm there are also the duplicates. I don't know which part of my workflow creates the duplicates. Tonight I decided that I would try to reset all of the syncs beginning with the sync b//w OF and iCal. When I tried to open up Prefs-Sync I got the following "Alert : can't execute statement: 11 (database disk image is malformed)".

Any ideas on what is happening or how to get this to work?

Thanks.